Click here for "Terms and Conditions that Specifically Apply to Cruise Services."
1. Ownership. Cruise-Pros.com is a subsidiary of Vacation Pros, LLC. We, along with our travel service and information providers own and have copyrights on our site and all of its contents. You are hereby granted a non-exclusive license to use the material at this site while connected to this site. You are also granted a limited license to print one copy of any Content posted at this site, but only for your own, non-commercial, personal use. You may not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media. You may not modify or alter the Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. All trademarks, logos, data, graphics, images, illustrations, maps, icons, written and other material and compilations are intellectual property and copyrighted works of Vacation Pros LLC and/or various third party providers. Reproductions or storage of information or works retrieved from this Site, in all forms, media and technologies now existing or hereafter developed, is subject to the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, Title 17 of the United States Code.
2. Acceptable Use. It is a violation of law to purchase a product in a false name or with an invalid credit card. Please be aware that even if you do not give us your real name, your web browser transmits a unique Internet address to us that can be used by law enforcement officials to identify you. Fraudulent users will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
3. Links. We may, from time to time, provide links from our site to other sites. We do this to offer our customers access to additional information that we feel may be helpful. We have no control over linked sites and make no representations about any content or material available at these sites. Links are not intended to represent sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement. Vacation Pros LLC makes no endorsement of any material contained in linked sites. Access of other websites must be done at your own risk.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. Unless a Provider has agreed otherwise, all products, services, advice, merchandise and information available through this Site are provided on an "as is", "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the above, no warranty or guarantee is made (i) regarding the purchase of any product, (ii) that a User will receive the lowest available price for goods and/or services available through this Site, (iii) regarding the availability of products and/or services through this Site or, where applicable, at any participating retailer or retailer location, (iv) that use of this Site and all software, products or services associated with this Site will be error free, (v) regarding the results that may be obtained from the use of this Site, (vi) regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability or quality of any information content, data, service, advice or merchandise provided or available through this Site, or (vii) regarding the performance or non-performance of this Site including, but not limited to, any performance or nonperformance in connection with or as a consequence of the passage of time to and beyond the year 2003. You expressly agree that the use of this Site is at your sole risk.
5. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL VACATION PROS LLC (dba CRUISE-PROS.COM, INCLUDING ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AFFILIATES, OR PROVIDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "COVERED PARTIES"), BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, DEATH, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, ACT OF GOD, ACCIDENT, DELAY, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISE OUT OF OR ARE IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY USE OF THIS SITE OR WITH ANY DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE, EVEN IF VACATION PROS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Further, the Covered Parties accept no responsibilities for any damage and/or delay due to Provider cancellations, shortages, sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, quarantine, government restraints, weather or causes beyond the Covered Parties' control. No responsibility is accepted for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any governmental authority. No Covered Party shall be responsible for any Provider's breach of any warranty including, but not limited to, implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or of merchantability, nor shall any Covered Party be responsible for any other wrongdoing of a Provider (including any liability in tort), as to any products and/or services available through this Site. No Covered Party shall be responsible for any Provider's failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions nor for any Provider's failure to comply with applicable federal, state and local law including, without limitation, laws governing the sale, warranty, and return of perishables. Some states, to the extent their law might be deemed to apply notwithstanding the selection of Florida law as described below, do not allow the limitation of liability, so the foregoing limitations might not apply to you.
If, notwithstanding the above, a Covered Party is found liable for any loss or damage relating to the use of this Site, User agrees the liability of any such party shall in no event exceed the fee or charge to the User assessed by Revelex for making a Purchase.
6. Third Parties. If you use this Site to purchase products or services for or on behalf of a third party ("Third Party"), you are responsible for any error in the accuracy of information provided in connection with such use. In addition, you must inform the Third Party of all Terms and Conditions applicable to all products or services acquired through this Site including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto.
Each User using this Site for or on behalf of a Third Party agrees to indemnify and hold each Covered Party harmless from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, suits and claims (including the costs of defense), relating to the Third Party's or the User's failure to fulfill any of its obligations as described above.
7. Termination of Usage. User access to all or part of this Site may be terminated or suspended at any time, without notice and for any reason.
8. Credit Card Submissions. Under no circumstances may a purchase be made by a User utilizing this Site unless the User has provided Vacation Pros with the account number and expiration date of a major credit card.
9. Consent to Jurisdiction and Forum Selection. The parties hereto agree that all actions or proceedings arising in connection with this Agreement shall be tried and litigated exclusively in the State and Federal courts located in the County of Sussex, State of New Jersey. The aforementioned choice of venue is intended by the parties to be mandatory and not permissive in nature, thereby precluding the possibility of litigation between the parties with respect to or arising out of this Agreement in any jurisdiction other than that specified in this paragraph. Each party hereby waives any right it may have to assert the doctrine of forum non conveniens or similar doctrine or to object to venue with respect to any proceeding brought in accordance with this paragraph, and stipulates that the State and Federal courts located in the County of Sussex, State of New Jersey shall have in personam jurisdiction and venue over each of them for the purpose of litigating any dispute, controversy, or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement. Each party hereby authorizes and accepts service of process sufficient for personal jurisdiction in any action against it as contemplated by this paragraph by registered or certified mail, return receipt requested, postage prepaid, to its address for the giving of notices as set forth in this Agreement. Any final judgement rendered against a party in any action or proceeding shall be conclusive as to the subject of such final judgement and may be enforced in other jurisdictions in any manner provided by law.
10. Miscellaneous. The captions in these Terms and Conditions are only for convenience, and do not, in any way, limit or otherwise define the terms and provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions, and the related Parts of this Agreement relating to each service represent the entire agreement between you and each Covered Party regarding your use of this Site and supersede any prior statements or representations. The internal laws of the State of New Jersey shall govern the performance of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Terms and Conditions that Specifically apply to the Hotel Service
1. Limitation of Liability. Vacation Pros, LLC may be deemed to be acting as agent for hotels (collectively, "Hotel Suppliers") in facilitating the sale of hotel services to you. Vacation Pros, LLC does not assume liability for any injury, damage, death, loss, accident or delay due to any act or default of a Hotel Supplier, or by an act of God. Further, no responsibility is accepted for any damage and/or delay due to hotel cancellations, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, quarantine, government restraints, weather or causes beyond Vacation Pros' control. No responsibility is accepted for any additional expense, omissions, delays or acts of any governmental authority.
2. Hotel Service Restrictions. Hotel services available through this Site are subject to the following restrictions:
All hotel reservations made directly with a hotel are only cancelable or changeable in accordance with the policies of that particular hotel;
Frequent traveler points, upgrades, certificate vouchers and other discounts or incentives may not be applied towards rooms reserved through our Site.
Unless a reservation is made directly with a hotel, date changes cannot be made to a confirmed hotel reservation. If you wish to add names, arrive earlier or extend your stay, you must contact the hotel directly. If your hotel allows a change to a reservation confirmed through our Site, additional room charges may be applicable and are at the discretion of the hotel and the hotel's prevailing rates at the time of your request
For Washington Residents:
If lodging or other services are canceled by a participating hotel, all sums paid to such hotel for services not performed will be refunded to the User within thirty days of receipt of the funds from the hotel with whom the services were arranged, or if the funds were not sent to the hotel, the funds shall be returned within fourteen days after cancellation to the User unless the User requests the hotel to apply the money to another travel product and/or date.
For Oregon Residents:
Lodging and all other services are sold to you on a nonrefundable basis. If you cancel any service for any reason, sums paid by you for those services will not be refunded.
3. Payment and Security. Whenever you book a room with the "Lowest Price" icon (), we charge your credit card for the full amount immediately. The full amount is the total cost of your reservation and includes the room rate, tax charges and our service fees.
User agrees that if a request for purchase for a hotel reservation is accepted, Vacation Pros will confirm the reservation and forward your credit card information to the hotel in order for the hotel to charge the entire amount of the stay, including standard city and sales taxes, to your credit card.
Depending on the city you select, a local tax or "hotel occupancy tax" may apply. Theses taxes will be added by your hotel and will either be payable at check out, or at the discretion of the hotel. When you check in, a photo ID and credit card will be required to secure any additional local hotel occupancy taxes and incidental charges (phone calls, room service, movie rentals, etc.) that you may incur during your stay.
4. Hotel Rates. Room rates in a city are obtained through the Pegasus System. Rates posted on the Site may not include all available and published room rates. Vacation Pros makes no guarantee or warranty that a hotel room will be available below or within the stated price range. All hotel pricing information available on this Site is subject to change without notice.
5. Cancellation Policy. Your hotel reservation may be changed or cancelled at any time, subject to a $10.00 cancellation or change fee. In addition, if you do not cancel or change your reservation before the hotel's cancellation policy period, which varies by hotel (usually 24 to 72 hours prior to your date of arrival), you will be subject to a charge of one-night's room rate, tax charges and service fees. See the hotel description for each hotel's cancellation policy period. If you have booked a room with the "Lowest Price" icon ( ), we will charge your credit card for the full amount immediately. Changes or cancellations may not be acceptable for these reservations. Please refer to hotel for cancellation policy.
6.Vacation Pros Fee. Fees for fulfilling purchased travel products and services are paid by participating vendors.
Terms and Conditions that Specifically Apply to Airline Services
1. Travel Service Limitation of Liability. Vacation Pros, LLC is acting as an agent for airlines or other travel service providers (collectively, "Travel Suppliers") in selling travel services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for such services to be provided to you. Vacation Pros does not assume liability for any injury, damage, death, loss, accident or delay due to an act of negligence or the default of a Travel Supplier, or by an act of God. Further, no responsibilities are accepted for any damage and/or delay due to sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, quarantine, government restraints, weather or causes beyond Vacation Pros' control. No responsibility is accepted for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any governmental authority. The contract of carriage in use by a Travel Supplier, when issued, shall be between the Travel Supplier and the passenger.
2. Ticket Restrictions. Airline tickets purchased through this Site are subject to the published conditions of carriage and rules of the applicable airline. In addition, the following restrictions will apply:
For Washington Residents:
If transportation or other services are canceled by a participating airline, all sums paid to such airline for services not performed will be refunded to the User by Cruise-Pros.com within thirty days of receipt of the funds from the airline with whom the services were arranged, or if the funds were not sent to the airline, the funds shall be returned within fourteen days after cancellation to the User unless the User requests the airline or Cruise-Pros.com to apply the money to another travel product and/or date.
For Oregon Residents:
Transportation, lodging and all other services are sold to you on a nonrefundable basis. If any service is canceled by you for any reason, sums paid by you for those services will not be refunded.
3. Cancellations and Changes to Issued Air Tickets/Fees. Cancellation and/or changes to issued air tickets is dependent upon each carrier's rules and regulations. Vacation Pros reserves the right to impose all cancellation/change policies set forth by the validating carrier.
In the event an itinerary is changed once tickets are issued, a change fee up of up to $100 USD or the current prevailing fee imposed by the applicable carrier will be assessed, in addition to the collection of the additional fare, if any.
Name changes are not permitted at any time.
In the event of a total cancellation, airfares may be non-refundable. Should the fare be non-refundable, the carrier may allow future travel for the same passenger(s) within a 1-year time period. Each carrier reserves the right to impose a fee up to $100 USD, plus collection of the additional fare.
Vacation Pros reserves the right to charge an administrative fee of 14.95 USD for each ticket issued as a result of a change or cancellation.
4. Other Applicable Fees. A 5.00 USD issuing fee will be charged for each air ticket purchased through this Site.
5. Country Selection. If you select a country and purchase airfare not originating from that country, prices may not be accurate!
Terms and Conditions that Specifically Apply to Cruise Services
1. Itineraries. The cruise line has reserved the right to cancel or change itineraries at any time.
2. Cancellations. Cruise-Pros.com highly recommends purchasing Travel Insurance to protect yourself in the event of any unforeseen situations. Please see our Travel Insurance page for more details.
Cruise-Pros.com charges a $50 per cabin cancellation fee. In addition, the individual cruise line may charge a penalty for cancellations. Any and all penalties assessed by the cruise line are solely the responsibility of the customer. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking number if you need to cancel your cruise. Our customer service agents will find out what charges, if any, are applicable and respond to you as soon as possible.